2. Information Collected or Received from You. Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Services, and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services.
Information Collected Using Cookies and other Web Technologies. Like many website owners and operators, we use automated data collection tools such as Cookies and Web Beacons to collect certain information.
“Web Beacons” (also known as web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services, to monitor how many visitors view our Services, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the device, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages (or in an e-mail).
“Log Data” means certain information about how you use our Services. Log Data may include information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the web page that you were visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our Services to which you browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Services that you clicked on and other statistics. We use Log Data to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Log Data to improve, customize and enhance our Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to your needs and preferences. We may use a person’s IP address to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are used.
- Information Sent by Your Mobile Device. We collect certain information that your mobile device sends when you use our Services, like a device identifier, user settings and the operating system of your device, as well as information about your use of our Services.
- Location Information. We may use location information to improve and personalize our Services for you.
3. Information that We Share with Third Parties. We will not share any information that we have collected from or regarding you except as described below:
- Information Shared with Our Services Providers. We may engage third-party services providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services. These third-party services providers have access to your information only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf.
- Information Shared with other Third Parties. We may share anonymized or aggregated data we collect from the use of the Services, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access the Services, market trends and other analysis that we create based on the information we receive from you and other users.
- Information Shared with Web Analytics Services Providers.
- Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions. Information that we collect from our users, including an information collected from or about you, is considered to be a business asset. Thus, if we are acquired by a third party as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, some or all of our assets, including your information, may be disclosed or transferred to a third party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
- Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
4. Your Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your information and we’ll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the information that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Services.
- Opt-out of Ad Tracking. You can opt out of the collection and use of your information for ad targeting by going to http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ to limit collection through the Site.
- Modifying Your Information. If you want us to delete the information we have collected from you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We’ll take steps to delete your information, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
5. Responding to Do Not Track Signals. Our Site does not have the capability to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from various web browsers.
6. The Security of Your Information. We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
8. International Transfer Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you’re located outside the United States and choose to provide your information to us, we may transfer your information to the United States and process it there.
9. Our Policy Toward Children. Our Services are not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect any personal-identifiable from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personally-identifiable of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
10. Your California Privacy Rights. California residents may request and obtain from us, once a year, free of charge, a list of third parties, if any, to which we disclosed their information for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year and the categories of information shared with those third parties. We do not currently disclose your information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.